Zoho Announces Bigin: New pipeline-centric CRM solution built and priced specifically to help small businesses
With telephony, customer pipelines, and automation built in, millions of small and micro businesses can transform their customer relationships through Bigin by Zoho CRM
Austin, Texas — May 19, 2020 — Zoho Corporation, a global company that offers the most comprehensive suite of business software applications in the industry, is today unveiling Bigin, a new pipeline-centric CRM software designed specifically for small and micro business owners. Bigin by Zoho CRM offers a simple solution for millions of small businesses to keep track of their customers and improve customer relationships without having to worry about high costs or complicated features.
“Small businesses are the heart and soul of our communities and with business owners struggling more than ever right now, our goal is to bring world-class customer relationship management technology to every sized business at an extremely affordable price,” said Raju Vegesna, Chief Evangelist at Zoho. “We created Bigin to help small businesses achieve maximum growth with a minimal learning curve. Using the product, small businesses are able to stop relying on dozens of spreadsheets to manage customer activities and instead move to a CRM that is easy to use and allows them to focus on growing and building strong customer relationships.”
Bigin is a pipeline-centric CRM solution focused on small businesses who do not need an elaborate, end-to-end CRM. If businesses outgrow Bigin, they can upgrade to Zoho CRM with ease.
- 30-minute setup: Bigin allows users to get up and running within 30 minutes through effortless on-boarding.
- Multiple pipelines for customer operations: With the option to create multiple pipelines with fully customizable stages, Bigin empowers small businesses to run their distinct customer operations inside their CRM.
- Built-in Telephony: Making and receiving calls anytime, anywhere is made possible through Bigin’s built-in telephony, which lets users choose from a range of popular telephony providers in the Zoho Phonebridge marketplace. With integrated telephony, Bigin pulls all the necessary information so that uses can have well-informed calls with customers and prospects.
- Workflow Automation: Bigin helps sales reps drastically cut down the time spent on repetitive manual tasks with easy-to-create automated workflows.
- Real-time notifications and analytics: Real-time notifications from prospects are delivered inside the CRM. Additionally, Bigin’s out-of-the-box analytics dashboards with charts and KPIs empower businesses to make smarter decisions based on data and up-to-date key performance metrics.
- Fully mobile: Manage emails, stay updated with your pipeline, and access key business information in real time with our mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
Pricing and Availability
At $7/user/month, billed annually, Bigin is not just built for small businesses, it is also priced for them.
How is Bigin different from Zoho CRM?
Bigin is a pipeline-centric CRM solution focused exclusively on small and micro businesses who do not yet need an elaborate, end-to-end CRM. Bigin is also an ideal fit for freelancers and individuals who want to manage their personal business pipelines online. Zoho CRM, on the other hand, is focused on growing businesses of all sizes, especially enterprises who are looking to utilize the larger CRM platform for their advanced business needs.
“I was looking for a simpler lead management and automation tool, and I believe I have found the right platform after trying multiple tools over the last few years,” said Vikas Kakkar, Founder and CEO at HireXP, an early adopter of Bigin. “It has completely transformed the sales process, and I regularly recommend Bigin to my contacts.”
“We were so impressed by Bigin’s ‘perfect fit’ for small organizations, and we have now consolidated all information about our clients and projects in Bigin,” said Luison Lassala, General Manager at Bedrock Success Consulting, an early adopter of Bigin and an independent CRM consultant for over 15 years. “It is quite impressive to see that such an affordable product provides very useful functionalities such as managing duplication of records, customizing fields that are specific to our own way of working, providing dashboards to manage the performance of emails, and even linking up with the Twitter accounts of our clients.”
With 45+ apps in nearly every major business category, including sales, marketing, customer support, accounting and back office operations, and an array of productivity and collaboration tools, Zoho Corporation is one of the world’s most prolific software companies. Zoho is privately held and profitable with more than 8,000 employees. Zoho is headquartered in Austin, Texas with international headquarters in Chennai, India. Additional offices are in the United States, India, Japan, China, Singapore, Mexico, Australia, the Netherlands, and the United Arab Emirates. Zoho respects user privacy and does not have an ad-revenue model in any part of its business, including its free products. More than 50 million users around the world, across hundreds of thousands of companies, rely on Zoho every day to run their businesses, including Zoho itself. For more information, please visit www.zoho.com.
Zoho Corporate PR
Zoho Announces Bigin: New pipeline-centric CRM Solution